Women’s Initiation — Copy
September 24 - September 29
Women's Initiation Apprenticeship
13 moons: a year-long feminine journey
it's time to Live the life you envision,
as a woman, with authenticity and purpose.
with jewels wingfield
During the apprenticeship, Jewels Wingfield will bring over 25 years of experience, wisdom and expertise. Learn more about the experience the participants from past apprenticeships had to say about their contact with Jewel’s work.
access the initiation's content & insights
download your free woman's guide now
Connect with the foundational concepts of the Women’s Initiation Apprenticeship and begin tuning into the journey that lies ahead. Start your transformative path today with this introductory guide and embrace the beauty of your cyclic nature.
the womb holds the emotional imprint
Embark on the Women’s Initiation to address the profound connection between our experiences, emotions, and traumas passed down through generations. The womb holds the ancestral imprint, intricately linked to the larger cycles of existence.
Join this transformative process to reconnect with your true self and break free from the weight of generational influences, fostering empowerment and alignment with your destined life.
Because of the nature and depth of this apprenticeship, Jewels accepts a limited number of women to ensure that you get the full basket of her support and teachings.
Book a free 15-minutes call with Jewels to feel into whether this is the right step for you.
your initiation into womanhood begins now
Embark on a year-long journey into the profound wisdom of Celtic and English traditions. These teachings delve into the tangible aspects of womb consciousness and sacred blood mysteries—passed by generations and known by few.
In this space, we invite you to gently surrender yourself to cultivate authentic connections within the circle, rooted in the profound support and trust created on a yearly journey.
You’ll learn essential skills such as the art of maintaining healthy boundaries, avoiding over-responsibility for others’ emotions, and embracing your cyclical nature for radical self-care.
Join us on this immersion within a beautiful forest setting, delve into an Earth-based map of the embodied feminine, and embrace deep-time teachings rooted into the feminine cyclic nature.
- 1-hour one-on-one session with Jewels for personalised exploration, addressing questions, and goal alignment;
- Module 1: Open Hearth weekend immersion at EarthHeart;
- 6 residential gatherings at EarthHeart, spaced over 13 moons, set in a forest around a fire with an open barn and field kitchen;
- Opportunity to stay on the EarthHeart land between modules;
- Bi-monthly online gatherings for integration and support;
- Personal study practices provided between modules;
- Smaller support groups for hands-on practice, sharing, and co-creation;
- Connect to the forest as the apprenticeship is an outdoor land-based nature immersion;
- Camping on our beautiful eco campsite throughout the whole year is included in the fees;
- Amenities include hot showers, compost toilets, a spacious outdoor barn with a kitchen diner, and a communal fire.
vegan & gluten-free meals
During the presential modules, you’ll be nourished with meals and hot drinks, including:
- Homemade, vegan, and wheat-free meals provided—a feast for supper, simple soup and salad for lunch.
- Breakfast is self-catering.
- A fully-equipped communal earth kitchen with a cooker, fridge, hot water, and utensils for meal preparation.
- A dining/hang-out area available for gatherings, making hot drinks, and sitting by the fire.
Camp throughout the year at EARTHHEART
Experience a unique year-long journey with the option to visit and stay at EarthHeart between official modules. This opportunity, exclusive to our dedicated space, allows for personal or shared retreats with fellow circle sisters. Unlike rented venues, we reside here year-round, connecting with the land and its guiding entities through all seasons.
This immersive experience, woven over 13 moons, offers a chance to cultivate a profound connection with a special wild place in nature. We encourage you to integrate this sense of belonging into your psyche, providing a go-to haven during times of stress or the need for connection.
Note: Well-behaved and socially well-trained dogs are welcomed; please reach out to discuss.
FEES, DATES AND TRANSPARENCY
£3,600 standard ticket
£3,200 concession (limited availability, see notes below)
£2,900 sister ticket (if you book and pay together with a friend)
Payments plans are offered and if you opt for this full fees must be completed by the start date of the training.
Dates for training 2024 – 2025
Module 1 (date to be individually scheduled)
Module 2 – 19-24 Sept
Module 3 – 9-10 Nov
Module 4 – 15-16 Feb
Module 5 – 6-11 May
Module 6 – 1-6 July
Module 7 – 19 -24 Aug
To reserve a place on the training
You pay a holding deposit of £495. This includes your fees for Module I which is up to a 1-hour personal session with Jewels over zoom. In the unlikely event that after Module 1, either Jewels or you feel the training is not right for you, your deposit will be returned to you minus £65 for Module I which you attended. Once you are accepted on the in-person training you will then be required to pay the remaining balance (either in one amount or in instalments).
This is a personal conversation with Jewels to meet you and get a deeper sense of each other. It also gives space for any questions you may have and also for Jewels and you to see if this training is right for you at this time.
Transparency in how we work out what to charge
The EarthHeart project does not seek to make profit. It costs £75,000 a year to keep the project afloat (not including any wage for Jewels) we divide this amount between the various offerings over the year. We understand that some of what we offer is not accessible to some people. We have a bursary fund for the concession tickets and this relies on people who are able, to contribute to it. If there are funds in the pot we can help, but if not then we may be more limited.
Below is our guidelines for what qualifies to book a concession place and we may ask for proof. This system is in place to ensure that the people who need to be supported can be as we are a non profit small organisation unable to carry more than a few support places on the course. Please consider seriously if you need a concession ticket and that if you take one the impact this might have of someone more in need.
Applicable if you are
- A full-time student
- Between 18-25 years;
- Claim Universal Credit, pension credit, Personal Independence Payment (PIP) income support or job seekers allowance, or in receipt of working tax credit;
- Have a wage bracket of (single household: annual income of less than £23,000 / family household: combined annual income less than £34,500);
- A teacher in a UK state or private primary school, or a teacher at a UK state or private secondary school or further education institution;
- A NHS nurse;
- Belong to an ethnic minority group.