Rebirth – rite of passage for menopause
The journey is spread over 6 days in order to give enough time and space to do the work we need to do, while at the same time honouring our energy level and need for rest and stillness
It will include a beautiful ceremony of thresholds to transition into your intentions for the journey ahead.It is for any woman interested in exploring menopause as a time that brings so much more that a set of physical symptoms to try to get rid of, or as emotional and mental upheaval to endure. It is for women who long to step into deeper personal empowerment.It is suitable for any woman who is at any stage of the menopause journey – whether approaching its gateway or coming to the end of its journey.
If you are not sure where you are on this journey, please email us and I can send you a short questionnaire that will help you to clarify.
Do you hear the call ?
There is no ‘right’ time to take Rebirth, each women will hear the call at the right time for her. The call is there though we may not recognise it, as we may be fighting it to try to stay in the old familiar ways. Here are some signs that you may be ready…
- You want to walk out of your life
- You want to leave your job/career
- You are no longer interested in the things you once were
- You don’t want to be a full-time mother anymore
- You are sick of trying to meet everyone’s needs
- There is a deep exhaustion in you
- You have started to ask yourself what YOU actually want
- You want to leave a long term relationship
- You have gone off sex
- Your want to be in your own company more than before
- You want everyone to just ‘F off’!
- You are questioning what life is really about at a deep level
- You feel disillusioned about ‘God’
- You fantasise about plastic surgery to recoup your youth
- None of your clothes feel right anymore
This journey is for you if you want to:
- Feel powerful and beautiful inside, and radiate this beauty into the world
- Feel naturally sexy and flow with deep mature sexual energy
- Manifest a lover or relationship with someone who can meet you in this new power
- Be at the centre of your own life – living how you want to live
- Love the work that you do
- Feel confident to speak your truth when needed
- Know how to take care of your own needs and have clear boundaries
- Feel fearless to express yourself exactly as you want
- Find deep spiritual meaning in life
- Become a wise elder that people look up to
- Grown old gracefully and disgracefully
- Know yourself and love yourself at a deep level
- Be an incredible force for change in the world
Is this for me ?
What happens at the beginning of any cycle affect how that cycle plays out. For example; the manner of our birth impacts our whole lives; our experience of menarche (first bleed) affects our relationship to our menstrual cycle for the rest of our years of bleeding.
In this same way how we transition through menopause will affect how the second half of our lives plays out. The Chinese call menopause the second spring, indicating its nature as a time of beginnings as well as endings, a time to recap and heal that which may have been wounded in our earlier lives.
Menopause mirrors the premenstrual phase of the monthly bleed cycle and in that way what needs tending to will rise to the surface to be looked at, so that you do not drag it all like a burden into the second half of your life. It will often reveal to you wounds from your past that are still unresolved and sitting in the shadow.
Specifically, wounds around our sexuality usually come up. This is the time in our lives where our sexuality evolves into a holy space so if there is anything in our system that is holding us back, then the wisdom of menopause will shine a light on it .
Sex may once have been a headlong rush to the release, a tightly woven dance of linear pleasure. Sex may have grown to a halfhearted fumble in the dark once the day’s work is done, the children and the work tasks seen to and put to bed, a glimmer of a memory of something once magnificent and compelling. In these days of transition, you may feel restless. Perhaps you long to wield the bright edge of a knife to cut away what is not wholly true, what does not truly sit well within your womb.
If these longings stir you, then you are ready.
The journey begins at 5pm on 9th April, until 4.30pm on 14th April 2019