Kissing the Snake
Reclaiming what is Ours
This year-long training is for women committed to reclaiming their sexuality as a potent force of Love.
Over the year we will journey together to heal our sexual past both on a personal level and a collective level.
As a circle of women, we will work release the toxic shame given to us, along with the years of numbness, violation and override. Our time together will be devoted to healing and freeing ourselves from the resulting fear we carry and embodying ourselves within the field of our own sexual power and potency.
We will honour the sacred intelligence of a woman’s body, and embrace the power we hold to potentise our sexual energy. We emerge clear and strong, once more on the throne of the High Priestess.
This course is an invitation to deepen and expand your connection to your full potential of sexual energy, the energy of creation and life itself.
Our sexual energy is the most powerful force we have access to within and if we know how to cultivate, harness and move it in a healthy and honouring way, we can experience it as the deepest, most spiritually transcending pleasure, as well as a healing modality and as a transformational force in our world.
Contrary to what we have been told as women, we are not broken or wrong, nor is sex or sexual energy shameful or wrong. That is not to say we have never experienced feeling it this way – we probably have many times, and this is one of the aspects of healing this training addresses and transforms.
Listen to Jewels’ talk at a 2019 festival on earth-based sacred sexuality.
This training is for you if:
- Remove the ancestral and cultural layers of conditioning that sit on top of your sexual aliveness and potency.
- Remove the shame and guilt that surround your free-flowing sexual energy.
- Experience your sexual energy as something that nourishes you and as a healing power on all levels.
- Truly bridge the heart-sex divide, the sex-spirit divide, and reclaim your sacredness, here, now, in this body, and in your genital connectedness.
- Fully appreciate and enjoy the range of your pleasure and joy as a result of being in a woman’s body.
- Honour the pace of your flow, slowing down and deeper listening.
- Connecting our erotic energy with the cycles of nature and the cosmic erotic imprint.
- Be able to harness the power of your sexual energy for manifesting your heart’s and soul’s longing.
- Channel higher wisdom and knowledge, experience integrated altered states of consciousness and know the true nature of reality and of your essence, through the portal of your sexual energy.
- Connect to and honour your Animal Nature, its innocence and wildness, authenticity and power;
- Work with sexual deconditioning: addressing taboos, guilt, shame, rigidity and control, limiting beliefs and patterns, addiction, and wounds about sexuality, the body and what it means to be a woman.
- Bring into the light the unconscious or unhealthy expressions of Eros, fear, and desire, and harness the power that has been trapped behind those distorted expressions.
- Let go of power-based dynamics using your sexuality, which leave you feeling trapped in games unable to connect to deep intimacy, whether it is competition and jealousy with other women, or blaming and manipulation with men.
This training is NOT for you if:
- You’re looking to learn some quick clever techniques to impress or seduce a lover.
- If you’re wanting to learn how to manipulate your body to fit into an old cultural stereotype.
- If you’re seeking hedonistic unintegrated sexual peak experiences
- If you are seeking to spiritually bypass your wounds.
Honouring sexuality as sacred
We honour the sacred intelligence of a woman’s body, and embrace the power we hold to potentise our sexual energy. We emerge clear and strong, once more on the throne of the High Priestess. If we can come into relationship with our sisters and come to know them as a sanctuary through building trust, we are then much better equipped to navigate sexual intimacy with others.
As women we can all too easily launch ourselves into sexual encounters with partners and lovers before we have really felt into what is right for us in each moment. Desire can be a powerful thing and can override what it is we really want or need. Our clear expression of our ‘NO’, or the more subtle dance of asking for what we need.
It is with the support of other women that this work is most potent. From this circle, we can venture out and return to our own hearths to reflect and learn from the experiences we are having. In the ancient sacred sex teachings, this was the way. The elder women held and guided the maidens on the ways of sacred sexuality.
Whether heterosexual, bisexual or gay, we are all sexual beings. We need to know how to navigate our sexuality in the world as well as in the bedroom, whomever we choose for intimacy. This training is offered to you as a container to heal your own experiences of sexuality as well as heal and transform something in the lineage for us as women.
There is no one ‘right’ way to be as a sexual woman, all are welcome. Whether we are engaging our sexual energy for intimacy with another or using it to birth a project into the world, for personal creativity, caring for family or for healing, the course offers an in-depth journey to turn over every stone that is in the way of our total magnificence.
The course will include:
Visioning the ancestral deep time story and the new story
The body’s truth in choice and healthy boundaries
Reclaiming the primal erotic imprint
Opening our womb consciousness to the 4 gateways of sexual power
Awakening the senses – reclaiming the sensual erotic body
The sacred erotic map of a woman’s body
Unlocking our sexual energy and expanding into full flow
Potentising polarity in sexual energy, masculine and feminine principles
Releasing and re-patterning ancestral collective wounding
Healing deep personal sexual trauma and abuse
Opening the 4 erotic gateways of orgasmic energy
Exploring shadow aspects of our sexuality and its purpose
Ceremony of the High Priestess – rite of passage
This training is by application and requires some prerequisites. On paying your deposit and completing your application, you will then have a brief Zoom meeting to talk over whether the course is the right thing for you at this time. If for any reason it turns out we feel the course is not right for you at this time you will receive your deposit back in full.
21-24 Oct – EarthHeart residential
7 Dec – Online gathering
6-9 Jan – EarthHeart residential
25 Jan – Online gathering
24-27 Feb – EarthHeart residential
15 March – Online gathering
6-10 April – EarthHeart residential
£1,950 (payment plans are also offered, please see below)
The training is a mix of in-person and online gatherings spread over the year. There are practices to do between each module and ongoing support throughout. All modules begin at 1pm on the first day and end by 4.30pm on the last day
Accommodation for in-person gatherings
COVID PROTOCOL CARE
PLEASE NOTE: We want you to feel safe and cared for when you come to EarthHeart, both in terms of the inner work we will be doing and also with your physical wellbeing and health. We follow government guidelines on the advised protocol for COVID19 and whatever the situation is at the time of the workshop we will implement this on site.
For all in-person gatherings at EarthHeart you are welcome to camp on our eco campsite for free as our guest either in a live-in vehicle, campervans, caravan or tent for the extra hardy nature dwellers. There are hot showers, compost toilets.
We have a limited number of indoor camping spaces for the colder months in our heated forest log cabins. If you wish to book a space in one there is an additional charge of £15 per night
If camping either indoors or outdoors would prevent you from participating in the training (e.g. due to disability or health issues) we offer a limited number of spaces in the house as accommodation. Please contact us at the time of your application to discuss this so we can best support you. The additional charge for this is £30 per night.
You bring your own breakfast with you and we have a fully functioning field kitchen and dining area to gather, prepare, eat and hang out. Lunch and supper are offered for all gatherings at EarthHeart. These will be simple home-cooked fresh, wheat free and vegan. For lunch we offer soup and you are welcome to bring extras to accompany this. In the evening after our days explorations, we will gather for a hearty hot home-cooked feast made by our local cook on site. All meals offered by us are vegan and with no use of wheat. You are welcome to store food in the fridge if needed. You are also welcome to self cater if you prefer or bring your own additions. (special diets can be catered for but need to be arranged in advance, supplements charges apply)
Once you’ve made your deposit, the balance can be spread over a payment plan. Fees must be paid in full by the start date of the training. We strongly advise that you book early so you can maximise the time available to spread the payments. Please contact us to enquire.
Please read our terms and conditions page BEFORE making your booking.
“I’m so grateful for the teachings … and i can feel a transition happening not just in my relationship but also for what’s possible in my work and in ways i navigate the world. . . . my prayer is that the teaching Jewels is transmitting will spread wider and wider . . . . this is amazing, world-changing work and it’s time is Now” Harriet Hanmer
“I have enormous respect for the amount of experience Jewels has to bring that forward and out into the world with such strength and alacrity. I loved her fun and laughter and depth of compassion.” Clare McAlpine