This course incorporates the teachings of our ancestors, the Celtic wheel of the year and cycles of women. It offers a complete blueprint map of these ancient teachings for women. It is suitable for all women from the maiden to the crone, whether you have a physical womb or not.
Our ancestors lived with their wombs and lunar cycles as at the centre of life for thousands of years. The cyclical nature of our wombs and the cycles of nature are a mirror of each other. By weaving them together we can come more deeply into balance with ourselves, the natural world in which we live and in connection with the cycles of life.
We will follow the map of the solar and lunar cycles, the seasons of the year, the web of life and its cycles of death and rebirth, understanding how they are all of the same essence and that we as women belong in cyclical nature.
It will include the teachings of the women’s sacred blood mysteries and specifically about how the menstrual cycle works as a spiritual path for woman. From there we will start to listen to how cycles in nature call us to embody ourselves in our creativity, learn from her plants and trees and wildlife about how to take more care of ourselves and each other, as well as be inspired to be in the highest vibration of her Love.
Take a journey through this sacred landscape, with this recording of Jewels’ workshop at Buddhafield 2017…
The Celtic Wombdala
is a sacred and ancient map for women. Within it lie the indigenous teachings of our ancestors, wisdom carried and lived for millennia. Rooted in Earth-based spirituality this path shows women how to connect to their essential innate full nature in every aspect- from her power and wisdom through to her sexuality, creativity, spirituality, holistic wellbeing. It offers a path through the life arc of woman rooted in her womb consciousness.
These ancient teachings are the birthright of every woman and form the essential pathway to living in balance and harmony with ourselves, cradled within the entire web of life. Suppressed for millennia through the modern church and patriarchy, only now are the teachings re-emerging as women feel courageous enough to trust their own innate body intelligence and wisdom within to hear the call. Many women have been feeling a desire to connect more deeply to themselves and who they truly are but have been unclear how to reclaim this connection.
The Wombdala map is a way to navigate all this and discover what it is to be women within the context of our 21st century modern lives.
What will you learn on the workshop
- About the life arc of a woman, honouring and exchanging the gifts of each phase.
- How to journey the solar year within the lunar month — on the land here in the forest to reclaim our inner seasons.
- Discover how to navigate each phase of the cycle for optimum wellbeing, access to creativity and sexuality, and open to spirituality.
- How to follow your energy. What do you need to stay well? How to take care of your body.
- The creative process through the seasons of the cycle and what are my gifts to the world and how to bring them without burning out.
- Redefining pre-menstruality and menopause as the gateway to our power
- Crone wisdom and the value of the post-menopause years.
- The ancient art of womb divination to receive guidance
- Re-defining the time of the dark moon as the source of our potency, connection and wellbeing.
- Reclaiming our cyclical nature as a spiritual path for women.
“I walked into your workshop as a woman who hated my body, my emotions and my period. I walked out with a whole new appreciation of what it is to be a woman, proud and no longer apologising.”
KR, participant in Wombdala 2-hour workshop
“There were very many occasions, both despite and related to my personal shame when my body felt freed to express a great ‘yesssss!’ because of the trust Jewels gives to her own welling of intuitive wisdom – and that in turn helped us all connect deeply to a beautiful great wisdom.”
CM, participant in Initiation to the Sacred Feminine training