We live in a time of deep crisis and great opportunity.
Many of us feel the call to live our lives differently, remembering our connection to the sacred in ourselves and each other, and in the world around us.
Only audacious actions make sense now, the time of the lone wolf is over. We are being called to let go of fear and recognize that we need each other both for the transformation of our world and our personal lives.
We are on a precipice, a threshold and it is we who are writing the history of the future.
How do we place the sacred at the centre of our lives? How do we find the courage to make bold and audacious decisions in our lives, rather than numbing out or feeling overwhelmed? How do you bring yourself to your life, and weigh in to tip the balance at this potent time on our planet?
Thresholds spaces are offered in direct response to the increasing feelings of despair, sadness, anger, powerlessness, fear and anxiety that so many people are navigating as we see and hear the news each day, ways in which our wold is falling apart.
Guided by the four elements of life: Earth, air, fire and water and the spirit of Love, they open a space for us to come back to our soul essence, the sacredness of life and to find pathways to engage in the transformation of our lives, our community and the world.
In circles within circles, shoulder to shoulder, we gather, at this gateway, at this time, in this place.
“What is happening in our personal lives is a direct mirror to what is happening at a global level.
We cannot transform one without the other; we keep trying to fix the problems on the outisde without rooting ourselves on the inside.”
These weekends offer ways to:
- Explore deep feelings in a safe and held space with the support of others.
- Be a part of a powerful circle of people who want to transform our own lives and the lives of those around us.
- Open up ways to living a life that has meaning for us beyond the mundane and basic survival.
- Let go of things in our life that no longer serves so we can make space for the new.
- Reclaim parts of our soul-self that has been lost.
- Heal aspects of ourselves that feels deeply hurt or broken.
- Find empowered ways we can support those who are suffering.
- Find ways to engage with how to take action from love to protect our beautiful world.
- Speak our truth and make changes that are needed in our lives.
- Accept, heal and love parts of ourselves we judge as somehow wrong, bad or shameful.
The power of the collective
You are welcome just as you are, in your broken heart, your confusion, despair, longing and excitement. You do not need to know the how, just bring it all and your openness to explore. And we will open to the powerful transformational energy of the collective. What happens when we come together as a community of soul hearts and support each other to be the best version of ourselves that we can? The weekends will include embodied practices to support our journey, movement and breath work as well as time in nature to nourish and ground us.
There is a ceremony on the Saturday evening in the EarthLodge with the fire for us to step through our personal and collective thresholds if we wish.
The workshop runs from 5pm on Friday until 4.30pm on Sunday.