Initiation into the Sacred Feminine
A year-long intensive training into the reclaiming of our whole essential self as woman, spread over the Celtic wheel of the year. Each module is connected to the seasons within that wheel.
This is a deeply transformational life changing journey.
It is unique, following the Celtic wheel of the year throuhg the Wombdala giving a complete map to living as the deepest whole woman you are. The dates on which we gather follow the natural seasons of the year, month and life arc of woman as shown in the wombdala. It follows the 4 main quadrants of the wheel which embracing the 4 main aspects of woman. Within each of these aspects we will delve deep into the landscape to fully heal, reclaim and celebrate this aspect of woman. These points on the year mark key energy changes in nature around us and within us as women. In this way we support the coming into our innate connection with these cycles living within us.
Jewels has spent the past 20 years reawakening these ancient sacred teachings and is passionate about bringing them forward to facilitate women in stepping into their power, bringing forth their gifts to the world.
It takes a commitment to enter in a circle of sisters and return again and again so we can support each other in the collective unfolding. In the old paradigm we compete with each other and keeping ourselves separate and isolated. At this time on Earth the sacred feminine needs to return fully and bring forth the gifts she has for the transformation of all women and our world.
This initiation is a journey into how to reclaim and embody the beauty, power, wildness and fiercely loving heart that is the true feminine – to break through the generations of conditioning. Here is what you can expect..
- Open to the full flow of your shakti energy as a woman
- Teachings from the ancient spiritual indigenous traditions of these lands
- Maps to unlock the sacred womb mysteries of knowledge held within woman’s body
- Practical tools and exercises that you can take and use in your everyday life
- Become comfortable with your own emotional nature
- Love your body at the deepest level
- Communicate your truth with ease in any moment
- Heal the wounds of your history as a woman and a girl
- Connect with your innate womb wisdom and intuition
- Discover the secrets of your cyclical nature
- Understand and experience the full spectrum of your sexuality
- Heal sexual abuse and psychological scarring
- Discover what your unique gifts are and how to bring them into life
- Create deep, honest and lasting friendships with women
- Experience the power of being supported by a circle of women on the same path as you
- Nourish yourself with rest and kindness as a radical act of self love
“. . Second only to giving birth to my son, the women’s year long course was simply the most amazing experience of my life. Feels like I am now regaining my true identity as a woman. I started the year feeling scared that I wouldn’t’t fit in with the group. I’ve come away understanding what true love and support really feels like – simply amazing. Jewels, I can’t thank you enough for believing in me when I was unable to believe in myself” Janet
“. . This group changed my life, period. I didn’t know what I was missing, because feminine presence and holding was not within my experience. Now I exist within a sisterhood of deep trust, love acceptance and woman-ness that is the centre of my world and that continues since the group completed. The process was jaw droppingly beautiful and rich beyond measure. This is gold dust, and it’s available. Amazing . . ” Clare Dakin – founder of Tree sisters
Dates and practicals
This training is open by application only. Contact us for details of how to apply.
- All sessions take place at EarthHeart, deep in the Forest of Dean.
- All modules begin at 1pm on the first day and end by 4.30pm on the last day.
- You are required to attend all modules.
- Lift sharing potentials are organised a few weeks before the date of the first module.
21-25 Mar – spring equinox
26-29 Apr – Beltane
20-24 Jun – summer solstice
12-16 Sept – autumn equinox
31 Oct -4 Nov – Samhain
Tuition fees include all teachings, most materials and handouts. They are based on a sliding scale according to your means to pay.
Facilities, food and accommodation –
Camping in tents or in your own campervan (with self catering breakfast) and full use of campsite facilitiees including equipped kitchen, shower room and compost toilets. All lunches, suppers and hot drinks throughout the day
Indoor camping in the forest firelodge. (with self catering breakfast) and full use of campsite facilitiees including equipped kitchen, shower room and compost toilets. All lunches, suppers and hot drinks throughout the day
Room in house with shared bathroom or en-suite, usuualy 2-3 sharing. All meals, hot drinks and full use of all faclities.
Payment plans can be set up to spread the costs over time. Please contact us to enquire.
(please note special diets need to be arranged in advance, supplements apply)