Cauldron of Pearls
Jewels is bringing her breadth of experience, vast knowledge and deep wisdom from running workshops and working with people for more than 2 decades. She has learned over this time what works, what doesn’t and how to navigate the many aspects of feminine leadership.
This training is not a one off ‘quick tricks program’. or an online theoretical offering, It is a deep in-person, real and alive experiential learning journey into the many aspects of what it means to facilitate and hold space for others and step into your power and offer your gifts. This is an investment into your future to be able to fully bring yourself as a woman and facilitate women to do the same.
This training is being offered due to many women repeatedly expressing their longing to feel confident enough to offer Red Tent events or facilitate groups of women to go deeper into their healing journeys. Women say they don’t feel confident to hold space but have a deep wish to. Women say they don’t feel they have the skill, or the know-how to do this.
This training brings these aspects of facilitation into one cauldron. It is for women who have journeyed already on their own personal inner path and wish to bring this to other women needing support.
If this is you, this training is designed with precisely you in mind. It offers an in-depth journey to women who want to offer themselves to be a part of the feminine evolution and be able to bring more to this creative and transformational journey.
What the training will offer:
- Discovering what your unique gift to women’s work is and how you want to bring it.
- How to hold red tent events and similar in your community.
- How to create and structure workshops, evening classes, women’s circles or groups.
- Time and space to practice facilitation with guidance & supportive feedback.
- Helpful tools to promote and market your events.
- Practical guidance about running events such as venue hire, cost, infrastructure etc.
- What the difference is between feminine and masculine leadership.
- How to lead from your feminine power to create ease and flow.
- How to not burn out while giving your best.
- How to create the support you need so you don’t burn out
- How to create sacred ceremony and ritual.
- How to navigate ‘difficult’ participants.
- How to deal with conflict in a workshop context
- How to have healthy boundaries and not over give
- How to stay clear and in integrity with timing and structure
- How to not feel over responsible for everyone’s problems and pain.
- How to manage your energy and not get overwhelmed
- Learn and grow from sharing experiences with other women of things that have worked or not
Investment in your future
This training invites you to embark on it as an investment into your future self as an empowered woman bringing her full light ot the world as feminine leadership. Jewels brings her 25 years experience of holding space, facilitation skills and deep wisdom. This training is a rare chance to learn directly with one of the most experienced facilitators of women’s work.
Jewels will share with you her wealth of material, tools and skills to take with you and use in your work. It will offer you the learning needed to be able to earn a living doing what you love. It is different to a personal course or self development workshop.
Clarity: We will not be putting any restrictions on what you can teach, you will be free to make what you learn your own and you won’t be asked to pay royalties or any such similar commision to Jewels Wingfield Ltd. On completion of this training and assuming you have completed all that’s required and are ready to step into the world you will receive an accreditation certification from Jewels Wingfield Ltd.
The facilitators’ training runs as a series of 4 residential modules spread over 7 months, with space between to practise specific aspects of what you are learning. You will also need to be available to assist on a minimum of one weekend workshop.
8-10 Dec 2017
19-21 Jan 2018
9-11 March 2018
25-27 May 2018
All modules begin at 2pm Friday and end at 4.30pm Sunday
This training is by application only
There will be limited spaces. We suggest applying early. Please complete the Cauldron of Pearls facilitators training application form and return to us by email.
Prices are fully inclusive of:
Tuition fees for courses and course materials where applicable, food and accommodation, use of the EarthHeart facilities and grounds, hot drinks, all meals which are fresh home cooked vegan and wheat free (breakfast is a mix of wheat and wheat free). Our intention is to make your experience with us as accessible as possible given people’s differing financial means. You are invited to pay according to your means. If you are considering booking on this training, you may wish to take out cancellation insurance with Cancelsure.
All in house accommodation is on a shared basis of 2-3 people per room. Camping both outdoor or indoor is based on you bringing your own camping equipment (or campervan)
If you require a special diet, for example you have an allergy or a food please compete the info form and add the amount £10 supplement per day or part thereof, to help cover cost of ingredients and extra preparation time. Contact us to arrange this.
£2,600 – Outdoor camping (tent or campervan)
£2,950 – Indoor camping in Firelodge
£3,200 – shared room in house
(Women who have completed Initiation receive a £500 discount)